We are now officially in the most magical time of year. ‘Tis the season to fill your homes with festive cheer to include decorations, christmas trees, party food and your favourite tipple. With just a few weeks left until the ‘big day,’ we are offering two lucky winners a Luxury Regency Christmas Hamper filled to the brim with £100 worth of goodies to supply your fridge’s, cupboards, larders, pantries and wine shelves. From prosecco, tasty biscuits and fruit cake to Christmas pudding, chocolate truffles and fudge, there is something for the whole family and St. Nicholas to adore.
- Hand-Made Lidded Willow Picnic Basket with Integrated Handles (37 x 28.5 x 18m)
- Zonin 1821, Prosecco Doc Spumante Special Cuvée, 75cl
- Claire’s Handmade, Sweet Piccalilli, 200g
- Arden’s, Cheddar Cheese Twists, 125g
- Yorkshire Crisps, Natural Sea Salt, 95g
- Four Anjels, Double Chocolate Biscuits, 100g
- The Original Cake Company, Fruit & Nut Topped Fruit Cake, 225g
- Cotswold Gourmet, Christmas Pudding, 400g
- Lindt, Lindor Assorted Swiss Chocolate Truffles, 200g
- Copperpot, Real English Butter Fudge, 150g
How to enter
For the chance to win these fantastic hampers, simply:
On Facebook – like either our Rutland, Stamford & South Lincs or Oundle & North Northamptonshire Facebook pages, like and share the competition post pinned at the top of the page and tag a friend in the comments below.
On Instagram, follow either @fineandcountrystamford or @fineandcountryoundle, like our competition post pinned at the top of the page, tag family or friends into the comments below and share our post on your stories.
The competition ends midnight 19th December 2022, and the two lucky winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram on 20th December 2022.
Ildi, Jan and team X
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Our luxury Christmas hamper competition is open to residents of mainland UK only.
2. The competition is free to enter.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
4. There are three steps required to successfully enter the competition. To participate, you need to;
a. Follow us on Instagram or like our pages on Facebook.
b. Like the pinned competition post on Instagram and Facebook.
c. Tag a friend in the comment section below the pinned competition post.
d. Share the pinned Instagram post to your stories and share the pinned Facebook post onto your newsfeed.
5. The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
7. The winner will be chosen by representatives from our two Fine & Country offices.
8. The winner will be announced in December 2022 via our Facebook and Instagram pages. The winner will be notified via private message on Facebook or Instagram.
9. The overall winner will win the Luxury Regency Christmas Hamper (RRP £97.50https://www.regencyhampers.com/christmas-hampers/festive-cracker-hamper-with-sparkling-prosecco?gclid=Cj0KCQiAyracBhDoARIsACGFcS7zV0VkhwBtsjbUiouPgptnEJPO9xj1CXRY3pCMasxvcffpNgJ8XEQaAuHIEALw_wcB).
10. Entrants may be required to take part in media activity surrounding the competition. By taking part in the competition, entrants consent to the participation in such activity fully.
11. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Fine & Country.
12. The competition is organised and operated by the cooperation of two Fine & Country offices, namely Fine & Country Rutland, Stamford & South Lincolnshire and Fine & Country Oundle & North Northamptonshire.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Fine & Country shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
14. This competition is not open to Fine & Country employees & their immediate family members.
15. The prize is for collection only, from our Fine & Country Oundle office (The Old Town Hall, Market Place, Oundle, Northamptonshire, PE8 4BA).